(1) Marine Seaweed Can Detoxify Organic Pollutants. Oregon State University 2005
(2) Brown Seaweed Contains Promising Fat Fighter, Weight Reducer – American Chemical Society 2006
(3) Seaweed to tackle rising tide of obesity – Newcastle University 2010
(4) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women. Marina Sanchez, Christian Darimont, Vicky Drapeau, Shahram Emady-Azar – Cambridge University Press 2013
(5) Comparison of the gut microbiota composition between obese and non-obese individuals in a Japanese population. Chika Kasai, Kazushi Sugimoto, Isao Moritani, Junichiro Tanaka – BMC Gastroenterol 2015
(6) Association between body mass index and Firmicutes/Bacteroidetes ratio in an adult Ukrainian population. Alexander Koliada, Ganna Syzenko, Vladislav Moseiko – BMC Microbiol. 2017
(7) Probiotics for the Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Humans. Michał Wiciński, Jakub Gębalski, Jakub Gołębiewski – Microorganisms 2020
(8) Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Ludovico Abenavoli, Raffaele Capasso, Natasa Milic, Francesco Capasso – Phytother Res 2010
(9) Silymarin/Silybin and Chronic Liver Disease: A Marriage of Many Years. Alessandro Federico, Marcello Dallio, Carmelina Loguercio – Molecules 2017
(10) Silibinin attenuates adipose tissue inflammation and reverses obesity and its complications in diet. Mohammad Alsaggar, Shifa Bdour, Qutaibah Ababneh – BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2020
(11) Taraxacum official (dandelion) leaf extract alleviates high-fat diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver. Munkhtugs Davaatseren, Haeng Jeon Hur, Hye Jeong Yang, Jin-Taek Hwang – Food Chem Toxicol 2013
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care professional about a medical condition, a suspected medical condition, and before starting a diet, exercise, or supplementation program or take or stop a medication.